Tuesday 27 September 2016

A Short Introduction

A short intro
1507952
Vasil Nikolov

Dear Reader,
I would like to introduce you to my new blog series. The series of blogs that will follow this initial blog would cover my progress, struggles and achievements in comprehending, using and succeeding in creating and designing animations using the brilliant software from Autodesk known as Maya.
The task that is given by my lecturer (Gary Bunn), is to produce a 30 second animation with 3 well detailed models that portray a short story. The theme that has to be followed is Star Wars, which for me is completely ace-biscuits. We also have to document all of our progress, failures and successes on Blogger, which is easy enough for me as I have used it for many previous course related work. I believe that the task will be doable as I am confident at creating short stories with items that are of interest. While, I do not have any skills, with Maya, I do believe that I will be able to quickly grasp the techniques of using such software...after all "How hard can it be?".
This is all for now, more info coming soon.
All the Best,
Vas (2nd Year Computer gaming technoogy student at Anglia Ruskin University).

PS: Forgot to add a mug shot of myself:
Le Mois, eating a baguette on my first day in France

No comments:

Post a Comment